Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy
A Brief Guide To Cancel or Refund Reservations On Iberia Airlines Flight: Policy Guidelines & Online Process
Canceling a flight can be quite difficult sometimes especially when you plan it just before your flights scheduled departure. However, many airlines such as Iberia Airlines make it easier for its passengers to cancel their flights without any hassle. Besides, Iberia Airlines has one of the most flexible cancellations and refund policies. The airline also lets its passengers cancel their reservations online easily.
Therefore, if you have also booked your flight tickets on the airline, and have been thinking to cancel them, then read this post further. Here, you’ll be able to learn about the Iberia airlines cancellation policy,refund policy, online flight cancellation process, and other useful information.
Cancellation Policy on Iberia Airlines: Important Guidelines
The following guidelines will help you with your voluntary flight cancellations on Iberia Airlines.
- As per the Iberia airlines cancellation policy,passengers are allowed to cancel their flight within 24 hours of their purchase without any hassle. Besides, they will also get a full refund for their cancellations without having to pay the flight cancellation charges.
- In the event, if you cancel your flight after the 24 hours grace period, then you’ll be payable for the Iberia Airlines flight cancellation fee that’ll depend upon the fare type (refundable or non-refundable), destinations, routes, and other booking information.
- If you have booked your Iberia Airlines flight tickets through an OTA (online travel agency) or a travel agent, then you’ll have to contact them to further process your flight cancellations.
- In another event, if your Iberia Airlines flight has been canceled for the airline's end, then you’ll be either provided a full refund or rebook on another flight.
Iberia Airlines Refund Policy: Key Points
- As per the Iberia cancellation policy 24 hours,the airline provides a full refund for its flight tickets that are booked with immediate payment, and have been canceled within 24 hours of the purchase.
- For refundable fares, Iberia Airlines offers refunds for the unused portions of the booking itinerary.
- However, if you have booked a non-refundable fare on Iberia Airlines, then you’ll be getting refunds after the deductions of the cancellation charges.
- In the event, if you don’t show up at the departure airport, after canceling your flight, or haven’t informed the airline for the same, Iberia Airlines will consider you as a no-show, and will not offer you a full refund.
Hence, the aforementioned guidelines from the Iberia airlines refund policyshould help you with your cancellations and refunds. Now, have a look at the online process to cancel your flight ticket on the airline.
Online Process to Cancel Your Flight Ticket on Iberia Airlines
- Visit the official website of Iberia Airlines in your web browser, then scroll to the Your Flights tab, and then select the Manage Your Booking option.
- Next, enter the passengers name along with the Booking code in their respective particulars.
- Hereafter, hit the Manage your booking option to fetch your booking details.
- Now, find the Iberia Airlines booking that you wish to cancel, then head over to the cancel option.
- Next, follow the onscreen instructions to complete your Iberia Airlines flight cancellation.
How do i Get a Refund From Iberia Airlines
Here’s how to make your refund request on Iberia Airlines
As per the Iberia airlines refund policy or Iberia airlines cancellation policy,you can either claim your refund at the time of flight cancellation, or you can also fill up the refund request form online Here’s how.
- Visit the refund request page on Iberia Airlines in your web browser, then enter the passenger info (first & last name, contact number, email address, etc.).
- Next, enter the travel details, flight information, and seat booking information in their specific fields.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the form then hit the Send option to raise your refund request.
Moreover, you can also contact the airline's customer services to make your refund request, know about the Iberia airlines flight cancellation policy,refund policy, and other important information on the same.
Can I get a refund if my iberia airlines plane ticket was cancelled due to the coronavirus disease pandemic?
Is it possible to get a refund from Iberia Airlines?
Is your Iberia Airlines flight cancelled due to Covid 19 pandemic? Don’t worry about it. You can get a refund for your canceled flight with Iberia Airlines. The airlines will give a refund for your canceled flight under the refund policy of Iberia Airlines. To know about the refund policy of Iberia Airlines, you may read further.
Iberia Airlines refund policy Covid
- If you cancel your Iberia Airlines flight on your own then you will get a refund under the refund policy of the airline. This policy says that passengers who cancel their flight within 24 hours of the purchase will get a full refund of their ticket fare.
- After 24 hours, passengers will have to pay a cancellation fee which will be deducted from their Iberia Airlines ticket amount.
- If a flight is cancelled by the airlines due to Covid 19, the passengers will get a refund depending on the tariff that they have chosen.
- If the Iberia Airlines passengers have a refundable flight ticket then they will get a refund through the original payment mode.
- For Iberia Airlines non-refundable tickets, the refund is given in the form of travel credits. These credits can be used for future booking with Iberia Airlines.
- Iberia Airlines can also give compensation for a cancelled flight booking.
- The passengers of Iberia Airlines can also get a rebooking on another flight with Iberia Airlines.
Under the above-given Iberia covid policy for refund, passengers can claim their refund for a cancelled flight. For more details, passengers can visit the official Iberia Airlines website.