Caribbean Airlines Reservations Number: 1 (800) 920-4225
Parent company: Government of Trinidad and Tobago
Headquarters location: Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago
Offical Site: https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/
Caribbean Airlines Reservations
Everything that you need to know before planning your trip with Caribbean Airlines
Based in Piarco, Caribbean Airlines is a state-owned flag carrier airline that operates scheduled services to North America, the Caribbean, South America, and Central America. So, in case, if you are planning to travel to any of these locations, you can easily confirm your reservations.
Well, booking Caribbean Airlines Reservations online is quite simple, but there are a few passengers who have no idea about the booking process of the airline. So, to help out the passengers with the booking procedure, here are the detailed booking steps that one can follow to confirm their booking with the airline.
Confirming reservations with Caribbean Airlines online
Well, purchasing Caribbean Airlines Reservations is quite simple. All you need is to follow the provided instructions carefully to avoid any issues.
- Visit the airline website and select the online Book option.
- Now, enter the departing and arrival cities for the reservations and initiate the booking process.
- Mention the date of travel and state the total number of passengers travelling with the airline.
- After entering the complete details, click on Find and book option.
- Then, from the curated list of flights, select one for booking a flight ticket.
- Provide the details of the people travelling and click on the Continue option.
- Further, view the fare details for the reservations and proceed with the booking process.
- Now, select the form of payment for confirming the flight ticket with the airline.
- Then, make payment and confirm the reservations with the airline.
And with the end of this process, the passenger can confirm the booking of Caribbean Airlines Reservations. In case of queries related to the reservation booking, the passenger can contact the airline representative.
Caribbean Airlines baggage policy for checked baggage
- After Caribbean Airlines Reservations, you must have information as per the baggage policy, the travel route and fare type determine the number of complimentary checked baggage that one can carry with them.
- As per the airline guidelines, the total dimension of the checked baggage should not exceed 62 linear inches, and the total weight should not exceed 23 Kg.
- Besides, Under the Caribbean Airlines Baggage Policy allows overweight baggage, but it is required that the total weight and dimension of the baggage should not exceed 32 Kg and 292 cm linear dimensions.
- Further, the airline has a separate list of restricted items on particular routes that one can verify by contacting the airline.
- The travel pets are permitted with checked baggage exception to service animals.
- And in the case of lap infants, the airline doesn't offer free checked baggage.
- For seated infants, the airline offers free checked baggage limits depending on the branded fare purchased.
Hence, these are the few pointers of baggage policy that one needs to keep in mind before confirming Caribbean Airlines Reservations. And for the passengers who are planning to cancel booking flight tickets with the airline, they can read out the pointers of airline provided in this article.
Cancellation Policy of Caribbean Airlines
- As per the Caribbean Airlines cancellation policy of the airline, passenger can cancel their booking within one day of the booking to claim the full refund amount.
- However, this condition does not apply to the domestic flights travelling between Tobago and Trinidad.
- Also, for online cancellation, it is required that the flight ticket was booked at least one week before the actual departure.
- Besides, the passenger can also cancel their reservations by sending a proper email to the reservation department of the airline.
Hence, this complete information that one needs to know before confirming Caribbean Airlines Reservations online. For information regarding reservations, one can contact the airline directly.