Fleet size: 348 excl. subsidiaries
Ceased operations: March 3, 2012 (merged with United Airlines)
Headquarters: Houston, Texas, United States
Hubs: George Bush Intercontinental Airport, MORE
Continental Airlines Reservations Lookup
Know About From Continental Airlines Reservations to Check-In Policy; and Get Every Detail About the Continental Flight Here
A world most renowned and the leading united states airline, headquartered in Houston, Texas. For almost 40 years Continental airlines operated a very large hub in Denver, and Colorado which cater surge of tourism throughout the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. For your ease airlines cover all your needs during the journey by offering free special meals, soft drinks, and special booze on the flights if the time of traveling is more than one and a half hours.
So stop searching and reduce your efforts for looking more options to travel, start booking the flight from the moment and buff up your shoulders to make the travel experience safer and healthier for Continental reservations.
2. Detailed Feature of Continental Airlines & Baggage Policy
Who doesn't want to travel with the world service airlines, whose crew member welcome all their passengers with a great and by serving beverages on their table You can call Continental flight reservations department.
2.1 Feature of Continental Airlines
- Continental airlines deploying business class seats that allows passengers to lie flat and non reclining 180-degree sleeping space.
- Adjustable armrest position with seat cushion.
- You will find iPod Connectivity nearby a flatbed seat.
- You can read your favorite book under the overhead reading light and an adjustable seat light which allows customers to read in bed comfortably.
- All flights from the Caribbean and Latin America had free meals in the first class.
- You can enjoy watching personal television located in every setback with power ports.
- You can enjoy the uninterrupted streaming of videos for a charge of $6 in the cabin and this service is available for free to the first-class passengers.
A new Internet service named Gogo Inflight service will give the full range of internet signals to the travelers with Continental Airlines reservations.
2.2. Continental Airlines Baggage Policy
- Passengers are allowed to carry a baggage size of 22*35*56cm while check-in at the airport with Continental Airlines reservations If you have more than baggage, keep all the personal items in a single bag which measures 22*25*43 cms.
- You are given leverage to carry a personal item onboard as defined under the united airlines baggage policy.
- Passengers are allowed to carry checked baggage with a fixed dimension of 62 inches.
- The weight of the baggage can only be decided only on the basis of service or the Mileageplus status.
- In case your class of service is distinct from your MileagePlus status, then adhere to these conditions specified below.
- If Your class is different from the Mileageplus status, then you should adhere to these conditions mentioned below.
Class of service Weight
- For economy class 23Kg.
- For Business class 32Kg.
- For First-class 32Kg.
- In the case of the First-class 32Kg.
- For Business class 32Kg.
3. The Process To Book Flight and check in policy
3.1 Learn the Process to Book Continental Airlines
- At the beginning of the process, you first visit the official website of Continental airlines.
- Next, you will be required to give the departure city and the destination city.
- Mention the dates to travel.
- Now you will be asked to mention the preferred class to traveling.
- Following above, tap on the search button.
- You will be shown a repository of airlines going to the destination.
- Pick the best of them from the list.
- Further, now you will be required to fill the information of the passenger and details.
- Initiate the payment process to obtain the confirmation via mail.
3.2 Check In Policy
Check-in on time to avoid missing a flight, so stick with the below-mentioned points for Continental Airlines reservations or check-in.
Learn Online Check in
- Passengers make use of the application to do online check-in 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
Follow the Process of Airport Check-In
If You are Traveling With Domestic Flights
- Passenger/Traveller must check-in at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight
- For the passengers carrying check in baggage, they must check-in at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight.
For the Travelers Traveling With the International Flights
- Passenger can check-in at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight.
4. The Benefit to Call Continental Airlines Reservation Phone Number
It has come to notice that most of the travelers are facing problems while reserving the seat with Continental airlines, so for your convenience, you can ask the below-mentioned guidelines on the helpline number for Continental Airlines reservations
- You can check for the lowest fare availability which is offered by the airline.
- For any delay or cancellation of the airline
- To ask for a refund of the money or for the refund policies.
- Avoid carrying a restricted item with you in luggage and prepare yourself to confront the charges on baggage.
- Ask them to mail the boarding pass or the Lounge pass.
- You can avail of the discounts and offers offered by the airline.
- You can learn about the status of your flight.
- You can check the process to redeem miles.
- You can learn for Trip insurance and special assistance.
Consider and adhere to the above-mentioned guidelines to travel safely and secure with Continental airlines. In case you found the above step is not a good fit, you can learn from calling to the Continental airlines reservations phone number customer support of the airlines for Continental Airlines reservations online.