SAS Airlines Reservations Tips
A Complete guide for how to travel with SAS Airlines
Planning to travel with SAS Airlines? Well, the flag carrier of Denmark is pretty much famous for operating its aviation facilities in more than 168 destinations across the world. The airline is also known as Scandinavian Airlines System and is headquartered in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden. Also, the airline has a fleet size of 138 through which it operates its amazing services in all of its dedicated destinations.
So if you have been willing to travel on SAS Airlines flights, and wish to know more about the airline’s facilities, SAS Airlines reservations process, baggage, etc. then here’s what you need to know.
Cabins Services Offered By SAS Airlines
The following are the cabins classes offered by SAS Airlines that you can enjoy as per your seating preferences.
SAS Airlines’ Business Class seating facilities include wide sleeper seats, 77–80 inches’ flatbeds along with power sockets, and 15-inch entertainment screen among other top-notch amenities. The SAS Airlines reservations in business class offers top class services.
SAS Airlines Plus cabins are known as the premium economy class that offers wider seats than the SAS Go section. Besides, the airline also offers refundable fares for European flights, a free meal, better baggage allowance, access to lounges, priority check-in, preferred front free seat booking, etc.
SAS Economy cabins or SAS Go class offers complimentary coffee and tea to its passengers on its short-haul flights. Also, passengers traveling on SAS Go long-haul flights will get free meals.
SAS Go Light
SAS Go Light is known as the basic economy flight that usually doesn’t offer checked luggage but one can still contact the airline’s customer services for a better travel experience on this class.
Frequent Flyer Program – EuroBonus
SAS Airlines has its own frequent-flyer program i.e. EuroBonus. With this program, you can enjoy various benefits of your SAS Airlines reservations by earning points on all of the airline’s flights.
How to do SAS Airlines Booking Online?
SAS Airlines offers a couple of the best options to book its flight tickets. The airline lets you get your flight tickets online without any hassle. However, you can also make your reservations with the help of its customer service experts. You can simply dial the SAS Airlines reservations phone number and talk to the airline’s live person followed by getting effective assistance. However, if you are comfortable with the online reservation process, then here’s what you need to know.
- Visit the official website of SAS Airlines in your web browser, then head over to the Book section, then select your preferred travel type (One way or round trip, or other trips).
- Enter the departure and destination airports, then select your outbound and return dates, and then select the number of passengers.
- Next, hit the Search button to view all of the available fares as per your travel preferences, and then select the flights that fit your budget plans.
- Hereafter, you’ll need to enter the traveler’s info such as contact details, email address, name, etc.
- After that, you’ll need to make your seat selection, then continue to select the extra services.
- Finally, choose an appropriate way to make payments for your selected flights, and then get the confirmation from the airline.
Other Options to Book Flights On SAS
Via Mobile App
You can also use the airline’s official mobile app to fetch your SAS Airlines booking easily. Besides, the aforementioned booking instructions can come in handy while booking flight tickets on the airline.
Via Phone Call
If you wish to avoid the hassle of the online booking process, then you can dial the SAS Airlines booking phone number and talk to the reservations experts directly. They will surely guide you through the booking process, deals, and offers, check-ins, etc.
Baggage Policy of SAS Airlines: Important Guidelines
- Passengers can carry up to 23 kg (1 item) in its SAS Go cabins, 2 x 23 kg in the SAS Plus cabin, and 2 x 32 kg in the SAS Business cabins.
- The airline allows you to carry checked weighing up to 32 kg in on your SAS Airlines reservations. However, if your baggage weight exceeds beyond that you’ll be payable for the extra baggage fee varying from $30-$110 depending upon the routes, destinations, and other booking details.
- The maximum size of any piece of checked baggage as per the SAS Airlines guidelines should be 158 cm (length + width + height).
Moreover, you can also check your baggage allowance on your SAS booking through the Manage Booking portal online.
Find the process to Contact SAS Airlines
Contacting a live person at SAS airlines is quite easy. You only need to find the customer service and helpline numbers of the airlines and ring them to connect with someone at SAS. However, you need to follow a specific dial-pad manual to identify the correct menu and designated person regarding your issue. Before discussing it, let’s briefly discuss the process of contacting the Scandinavian airlines by calling SAS airlines contact number available anytime. The coming section will also inform you about the dial-pad menu you should know about while connecting to a customer agent.
- Open the web and head towards the Scandinavian Airline’s official website.
- Now scroll down the page and navigate the Customer Service menu available at the bottom.
- Under that menu, you will find the Contact Us option. Click on it to land on the contact and help page of SAS airlines.
- Here you will find all the options to contact the customer support service of Scandinavian Airlines.
- Now, scroll down that page and find a drop-down arrow with the heading ‘Please Select Country or Origin’. Click on the arrow and select your region.
- After selecting the region you will get the number SAS Airlines contact number you wanted.
Now just dial the number and get the query answered easily in minimum time.