Get Solutions for How Do I change ticket name on Air Canada
To err is human and we encounter with this line in everyday life and we make mistakes from day to day life. Besides, some mistakes are easy to rectify on the other hand some becomes a headache. Moreover, if you are facing trouble by a minor mistake you have made with the Air Canada booking and looking for help to sort it out. Then you should not worry about it as this article has made your task easier by providing a step by step manual to change the ticket name on your Air Canada flight.
How to change ticket name on Air Canada?
1) First and foremost, you need to go to the Air Canada website.
2) And there you will require to choose My Bookings tab.
3) Further, on choosing the tab, you need to fill in the Booking Reference and Passenger Last Name.
4) After that, you will require clicking on the Find button and you will redirect to Manage booking page.
5) In addition, if your flight eligible for online changes then an option for change will be available on your screen.
6) Moreover, the fare difference or change fee will automatically be fetched before making the confirmation of the change.
7) Thereafter, you will require to follow the on-screen instructions in order to make a change in the ticket name.
In this way, you will be able to get rid of the issue and would not require to search for how to change ticket name on Air Canada. Since these steps are simple to perform hence would not trouble you in execution. Yet you find it difficult to execute the changes you may contact the Air Canada customer service team. As Air Canada also offers a reliable customer service team who works around the clock to resolve each and every issue that you are facing with Air Canada services.
Disclaimer: Cheapflighto.net is online information provider domain, we have no linked with any brand name. Content, logo, brand name or trademark used in my website or content is user information purpose. We are not associated with any booking, reservations process.