How do I Get a Refund from EVA Air?
How to Request a Refund from Eva Air Online? Get Complete Information Here
If you have made reservations on Eva Air and due to any reason cancel your flight ticket, you can get a refund for the eligible flight tickets. And to help you with the procedure to request a refund on Eva Air, this post has brought you all information go through it.
How to Get Refund from Eva Air?
- To begin with, you are required to go to the website of Eva Air.
- There you can see the top menu from which you should select Plan & Book section.
- Then you should go to the Book Online section and choose the Refund Application/Inquiry option.
- Next, you can see the Eva Air refund request form on your screen.
- You need to enter the Ticket Number / EMD Number, Last Name / Family Name, First Name / Given Name, and click Log In.
- Further, you can find the canceled flight details on the screen and you have to choose the refund option.
- Moreover, the reservation support team will receive your Eva Air refund request and process your application.
- In addition to this, you will get a refund only if your flight ticket is eligible for a refund.
- Once your request is processed, you need to wait to get a refund. Usually, the refund amount gets credited to the bank account within 7 working days. Sometimes, it may also take up to two months to generate the refund list. So, your patience is required.
Besides, while requesting a refund, you need to know the refund policy of the airline to avoid the additional charges as well as to get a full refund. So, to make it easy and simple to understand the Eva Air refund policy, here are a few important points that you need to consider.
Important Points to Consider While Requesting a Refund on Eva Air:
- To get a full refund on Eva Air, you should cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of the flight booking. In this way, you don't have to pay any cancellation charges.
- Also, flight tickets made seven or more days before the departure can only get benefits of 24 hours flight cancellation policy of Eva Air.
- To preserve the passenger rights and interests, the airline provides the refund to the credit card or bank account which is used to purchase the original ticket.
- If you have purchased an Award ticket and want a refund, you need to connect with the Eva local ticketing office to get assistance. The online portal doesn't support Award ticket refund. So, to process the Eva Air refund application for the Award ticket, you need to go to the airport or ticket office.
- Only refundable flight tickets can request to get a refund. If you book a non-refundable flight ticket, you can't get a refund however you might get some travel points.
- Once you request a refund and face any delay, you need to contact the bank or payment interface that you used for purchasing the tickets.
How Long Does Eva Air Refund Take?
Once you apply for a refund on Eva Air either online or local ticketing counters, it initiates the process immediately however it may take up to 2 months to receive a refund to your account. This may happen due to the billing cycle or bank procedure, the airline is not responsible for this. But mostly, the passenger receives the refund before completing 2 months.
Apart from this, if you still wonder how do I get a refund from Eva Air even after reading the above information, you can contact the exclusive customer service representative. They are available over a phone call, contact them anytime, anywhere.