How do I select my seat on Air Tahiti?
Suppose you made the booking on Air Thaiti and you have to select your seat and don’t know how to do it. To select the seats on Air Tahiti, you can use the manage booking option or call Air Tahiti. To use the manage booking option, you must visit the website, and you will get the possible solution to your query. Here are some ways to select a seat on Air Tahiti.
Ways to Select Seat on Air Tahiti
Use Manage Trip Option to select seat on Air Tahiti
If you are thinking of using the manage trip option to select the Air Tahiti seats, you can try it. To use the manage trip option, you must follow the steps:
- Open the official website of Air Tahiti.
- Click on the manage trip option.
- You can fill out your six-digit booking code and other required details.
- When you see your booking, you must click on the seat option.
- Select your seat according to your preference.
- Pay the charges after selecting the seat on Air Tahiti.
- For payment, you can use net banking, or you can use online apps for the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation by Air Tahiti on your registered email id and text.
Call Air Tahiti for seat Selection Process
If you are confused about selecting the seats on Air Tahiti then you can dial the official number of the airline (+689) 40 86 42 42. Listen out to the IVR steps carefully. When you reach out to the representative, you can ask them to select the seat. The team will assign you a seat according to your availability.
Air Tahiti Seat Selection Policy
- Passengers are not allowed to select their seats at the time of check-in.
- Passengers can select their seats on Air Tahiti within 72 hours of departure.
- If you are a member of Air Tahiti, you can book the extra seat, and you don’t have to pay the charge for this.
- If you are traveling internationally, you can book the seat within 72 hours of departure and don’t have to pay the charges.
- You must pay the charges if you select the seat after 72 hours.
- If you have a booked your flight ticket in basic economy, you can select the seat within 24 hours.
- Suppose your flight is full of passengers and you require an additional seat, you will get it on another flight, and you have to pay the charges.
- If you have booked an additional seat in Air Tahiti, you cannot do online or self-kiosk check-in; you can do the check-in at the airport at the check-in counter.
- If you require a seat and it is not available on your flight, and it is available on another flight, please pay the charges.
- You must pay the charges if you book the seat at the last moment.
- You can book the seat in advance and have to pay the amount in advance.
- If you made the booking by the website and are traveling with an infant or disabled person, the team will give you the best seat according to availability.
- Air Tahiti has a limited number of seats available per flight; these seats are first come, first served.
- Passengers can select their seats by contacting the airline.
If you want to know How to select my seat on Air Tahiti, you can use the above ways.