How do I Upgrade to Business Class on Southwest Airlines?
A Quick process to upgrade to business class on Southwest Airlines
We have all daydreamed what it’s really like flying in business class, spacious cabins, and cushy comforts with priority boarding make it’s absolutely worth every penny.
If you have already made the flight booking 2-3 weeks before the departure, but now you feel like to sit in the business class. In such a case, the southwest airline offers you to upgrade the seat to business class in a few seconds by following the below-mentioned points of Southwest Airlines upgrade policy.
Upgrade a seat on Southwest Airlines?
Before heading to the process to seat upgrade or how do i upgrade to business class on southwest airlines, you must have a close look at the below-mentioned steps to upgrade seats into the business class.
- In the initial stage, first, visit the Southwest Airlines website
- Next, enter the booking confirmation number information and last name.
- Select the “upgrade” option for your flight to business class.
- Pay the charges to upgrade the seat to business class.
- Based on the availability, you will receive a mail of seat upgrade prior to the departure of the flight.
Some important points of Southwest Airlines Seats upgrade
- Under the seat upgrade policy, the passenger will get a seat in the A1 – A15 boarding group for just a meager fee of $30, $40, or $50 per flight, depending on the route length.
- Most of the time at the airport, counters are not that much busy in dealing with the passengers, so if you travel on quiet days, then the chances to get a seat upgrade in the business class comparatively more to other days.
- You can enjoy the fully refundable fare, complimentary drinks, and rewards as per dollar assured A1 and A5 boarding and no free luggage.
- Passengers can ask a Customer Service Agent at the departure gate or ticket counter for the availability of the seats in the business class.
- Passengers who reach the airport earlier than the passenger who was granted a seat upgrade in the business class, then your seat will not be entitled to anyone.
- You can subscribe to the newsletter or alert as the chance of getting the business class flight could cost you cheaper than the economy fare.
Besides, above all the points on How do I upgrade to business class on Southwest Airlines, if you require further assistance, you can call directly to their support number. Apart from that, to know the details in further you can visit to the airport directly.