How to book a Helicopter for Holy Place Mata Vaishno Devi?
When you have planned to see Mata Vaishno Devi by helicopter, you can board at Katra, and the helicopter will drop you at sanjichhat. And the ways by which you can book a helicopter for Mata Vaishno Devi are:-
Book Helicopter for Mata Vaishnodevi via Counter
- While visiting the ticket counter, you can have your helicopter booking, but you need to carry these to book it.
- Get your registration ticket from the “ current heli-counter,” where it is mandatory to travel by helicopter.
- Documents like id proof Id are mandatory for all the passengers who wish to travel with a helicopter.
- Any travel prof likes air tickets, bus tickets or train tickets you need to show.
- When you visit the counter, you also have to pay the travel tax, which is applicable.
Book Helicopter for Mata Vaishnodevi via Online
You can also book the helicopter ticket in advance using the online option. And sites for that have been mentioned below;-
- Visit the official of Mata Vaishno Devi on your internet browser.
- Sign in with the username and password if you have an account. If not, then make one by clicking on the new devotee option. After making a new username and password, close the old tab and open a new tab of Mata Vaishno Devi. Use your credential to log in.
- Then select helicopter service,
- As you have selected helicopter service, you have to enter the date, route, time, and number of passengers.
- After that, you have to enter all passenger details and tap on next.
- Then you will get to the payment option, choose the method you want to say, such as a credit card or debit card, and complete the process.
- Once the booking is complete, you have to take the printout and shoe at the counter.
How much does a helicopter charge in Mata Vaishno Devi
When using a helicopter service in Mata Vaishno Devi, you have to pay around 1800 Indian currency per person for one side. If you want to book for both sides, you must pay around 3600 Indian currency. If you are carrying children of 2 year age, you might not have to pay any amount. But you have to carry a child in your lap, So by using any of the above mediums, you can get your flight booked. You can also contact Mata Vaishno Devi for the help desk. To get the help details n Mata Vaishno Devi, you have to click on the help desk from the official page and select approach for help. In that option, you have to call and email the details of the concerned person.