Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy
Check Out Cancellation Policy Of Philippine Airlines
Are you planning to cancel your booked flight ticket with Philippine Airlines? Well, before you cancelling your reservation with the airline, it is required that the passengers have complete information about the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy. Further, to help out the passengers, here are some of the important pointers of the policy that one should know.
Cancellation Policy of Philippine Airlines:
- As per the cancellation policy of the airline, the passengers are not allowed to cancel their reservations online.
- Further, the cancellation service is only applicable for the flight tickets booked online or through the service center of the airline.
- For cancelling the reservation, the passengers are required to contact the reservation center of the airline or need to send a proper email to the airline.
- Besides, the passenger will be charged with cancellation charges and penalties depending on the fare type.
- Moreover, the refund for the cancelled will be provided to the passengers in the original form of payment.
- In addition, the refund will be provided to the passengers only for the part of the ticket which is unused.
Thus, this was the complete details about the cancellation policy of Philippine Airlines. Besides, if the passenger still has queries, they can feel free to contact the reservation center of the airline.
Philippine Airlines Refund Policy
Philippine Airlines has a very genuine refund policy which is framed for the progress of its customers. If you have also booked your flight on Philippine Airlines and looking for a method of getting the refund, then you can use the Philippine Airlines Refund Policy that is given below:
- According to the refund policy, if you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours, then you will receive the whole refund of your booking amount.
- You can cancel and ask for a refund by way of calling customer service. Apart from this, you can also ask for a refund by way of sending an email to Philippine Airlines.
- If you have made an upgrade to your booking and purchased the choice seats or extra legroom seats, then you will not get a refund for them.
- The passenger may need to pay the Philippine Airlines refund fee for getting a refund. Its amount is decided according to the fare rules of the airlines.
- You need to present the debit/credit card used at the time of booking the flight ticket. This is mandatory for getting a flight refund.
- If you want a refund through the ticket office in cash, then the currency of the passenger will be converted to Philippine Peso.
- However, for the ticket offices located outside the Philippines, the refund is given by a check. The refund is given in the currency of the ticket office location.
- The refunds are always generated for the unused portion of your Philippine Airlines flight ticket.
For additional details about the Philippine Airlines Refund Policy, You can also use the Philippine Airlines refund contact number to request for taking a refund of your flight ticket.