Qantas Airlines Reservations
Guide to Fly with Qantas Airways: Reservations & Check-ins
Qantas Airways is also known as “The Flying Kangaroo” and it is one of the finest airlines in based in Australia. The airline is quite famous for its services al around the world and has a fleet size of 132 with which it serves it facilities in more than 85 international destinations. Passengers can also travel with other partner airlines that come under the OneWorld alliance as Qantas is also one of the founding members of the alliance. Moreover, the airline offer is Business and Economy class that include various types of magnificent in-flight services. Now, passengers can easily make their Qantas Airline Reservations online in no time via using the booking tool as well make their check-ins online effortlessly. So, if you are also planning to travel with the airline then here’s
what you need to know about its reservations and check-ins.
Steps To Make Reservations on Qantas Airways
- Use your preferred web browser for navigating to the official website of Qantas Airways and then switch to its booking section– Book A Trip
- Now make your sections for payments and travel type
- Next, select your airports for your departure and destinations and then choose your travel dates
- Now, mark the number of travellers and then choose your cabin classes
- Select the Search Flights button to view your available flights and then you’ll need to chose your preferred ones
- On the next page, you’ll need to enter the passenger’s details and then you can include additional services from the following page
- Hereafter, follow the further onscreen instructions to make payments for your selected Qantas flights
- Therefore, you should now be able to fetch your Qantas flight tickets online easily. Here’s, how you need to know about making check-ins on your Qantas Airline Reservations.
Check-In Policy of Qantas Airways
The following are the important guidelines from the check-in policy of Qantas Airways.
- If you are travelling on a Qantas Airways eligible ticket then you can make online/mobile check-in up to 24 hours to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure for domestic flight
- For international flights, check-ins can be made from 24 hours to 90 minutes before your schedule Qantas departure.
- Steps To Make Online Check-Ins on Qantas Airline Reservations
- On the Qantas Airways official website, switch to the Check-in tab
- Enter the Booking number & last name and then hit the Red button
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to select seats and make check-ins
For further information on your Qantas Airline Reservations, check-ins and other services, contact customer services.