Air Canada Reservations
Make your Air Canada make reservations process easy and affordable via Air Canada Airlines Contact Number
Air Canada is a very top-notch airlines and flag carrier of Canada that headquartered in Montreal. It is the largest airlines carrier in Canada by fleet size and passenger carried capacity. Air Canada has a fleet size of 186 that covers more than 102+ destinations in various countries including Asia, Africa, America, Europe and many more. The main hub of Air Canada is Toronto International Airport where it controls the flight operations. Air Canada is highly known for its best in class traveling features and cheap flight booking facility.
Benefits of choosing Air Canada services:
1) Comfortable and wider seats.
2) Extra legroom.
3) In-flight entertainment facility.
4) Free Wi-Fi and charging on every seat.
5) Reliable baggage policy.
6) On-board food order.
7) Cheap flight booking.
What is the Air Canada Reservations Process?
If you are thinking to book your flight ticket in Air Canada airlines, then you can smoothly reserve your seat in various flights as per your preferred destination. The process of Air Canada reservation can be done online with Air Canada reservations steps which are listed below:
1) First of all, you should need to visit the official Airline API website from your computer or mobile.
2) After that, choose the trip type between the one-way and round trip.
3) Now enter departure city and arrival city.
4) Select your date of the journey for departure and arrival.
5) Enter the number of passenger’s .
6) Now click on search flights tab and then a new page will open where a list of available flights on your selected date .
7) Select a specific flight from the shown result with your preferred cabin class.
8) Then complete the payment process .
How to manage to book in Air Canada airlines flights?
To manage a flight booking in Air Canada airlines is not a big deal as you can very easily manage your booking with the help of Air Canada Manage Booking where all sorts of activity such as air canada reservations changes, cancellation, refund, flight change and more can be done in a very easy way.
Steps to manage Air Canada booking:
1) Go to the Air Canada airlines official website.
2) Click on Manage Bookings section.
3) Now click on My Bookings and then a new page will be opened.
4) Enter your booking reference number and your last name into the required field.
5) Click on the Find tab and then apply the on-screen instructions to manage your booking.
If people have any query regarding the airlines, then you can straightforwardly communicate with the Air Canada customer service team by dialing the Air Canada reservations number which is the best option to obtain the assistance on various issues that you confront during or after booking a flight ticket. From manage booking to reservation process, every sort of the problem will be resolved by them in a very short span of time. This air canada reservations phone number is available 24/7 that can be accessed from all over the world for getting the assistance.
Q- What is the baggage allowance for Air Canada international Flights?
Answer- For those who have booked Air Canada reservations for international flights, these guidelines will help them to manage their baggage accordingly to avoid any additional charges.
- As per the baggage rules, the passenger can carry one standard bag and one personal item as carry-on baggage.
- Further, the dimension for the standard bag and the personal item should not exceed 21.5 x 9 x 15.5 inches and 13 x 6 x 17 inches.
- And in the case of checked baggage, the 1st bag is free of charge, but for the second bag, the passenger needs to pay a fee of $118 or more.
- Besides, the total dimension and weight of the checked baggage should not exceed 292 cm (L+W+H) and 32 kg.
- For those carrying liquid and gel must not exceed 100 ml.
Moreover, the passenger-carrying other equipment or items can check the restrictive item list or reach out to the airline customer service for assistance.
Q- How do I check my Flight reservation on Air Canada Online
Answer- For the passengers who have already booked Air Canada reservations and wondering how they can check their itinerary details, they can make use of the manage booking service of the airline to view the itinerary and make the changes, if required.
- For viewing the booked itinerary, the passenger needs to visit the website.
- Click on the book option and in the section click on the manage bookings.
- On the other page, click on the retrieve booking button and provide the reservation details to find the booking.
- After that, opt for the view itinerary option and check the booking details.
- Further, the passenger can modify the reservations, if needed.
Besides, if the passenger fails to view the itinerary online, they can reach out to the airline customer service for assistance and manage the Air Canada reservations trip with the airline accordingly.
Find More FAQ here